How to order
How to order - step by step
- Register (or select "No registration").
- Select the appropriate book (you can use the search engine by entering the title / fragment of the book title or the name of the author / editor of the book).
- Click on the cart next to the book (the book will be automatically added to your order).
- Click on Show cart - a summary of your order will be shown.
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation of the order.
Delivery methods and costs
1. Fees are charged on a case-by-case basis:
a) selected operator: courier post (DPD) / airmail,
b) designated place of delivery for the consignment: Poland, Europe, countries outside Europe,
c) quantity of books in the consignment (applies to shipments outside Poland).
2. The cost of delivery of the consignment on the territory of Poland made by a courier company (DPD) is 14.90 PLN gross.
3. The Publisher reserves the right to send via a courier company orders containing a larger number of books, even if the method of delivery selected is via Polish Post. The user does not bear additional shipping costs in such a case.
4. Orders over 300 PLN are completed at the Publisher/Seller's expense (applies to shipments in Poland).
5. The cost of foreign shipments is set on an individual basis.
1.Traditional transfer to the Publisher's account
Payment after the order is placed. Despatch will not be completed until the money is credited to the Seller's account. Account numbers and transfer details will be sent in an e-mail confirming the order. Only applicable for books and paper magazines.
Publisher's bank account number:
Name of the account owner: Adam Mickiewicz University Poznań
SWIFT CODE: WBKPPLPP (for foreign transfers)
IBAN COD: EN (for foreign transfers)
2. Online transfer – via Przelewy24
Payment during online order placement. This type of payment is handled by Przelewy24.
3. VAT invoices
A VAT invoice can be issued for each purchase. If an invoice is to be issued for a company, when placing an Order, the company's details and VAT ID number must be provided.