In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data – General Data Protection Regulation (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119/1 of 4 May 2016, hereafter referred to as “GDPR”):
- The administrator of your personal data is Adam Mickiewicz Mickiewicz University in Poznań with its seat at ul. Wieniawskiego 1, 61-712 Poznań.
- The administrator of your data appoints an Inspector of Personal Data – email contact: email@example.com.
- Your personal data shall be processed for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract and for undertaking necessary action before signing the contract with Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
- The legal basis for processing your data is art. 6 sec. 1. lit. b) of GDPR.
- Supplying personal information, though voluntary, is also a condition of concluding and performing the contract.
- Your personal data shall be processed in the time frame specified by your contract and after its performance for the period specified in legal regulations currently in force, or in accordance with the criteria stipulated therein, and for the time period essential for securing information in the event of a legal need to convey facts, and to safeguard or pursue claims.
- Your personal data may be made available to other data processing entities as commissioned by the Administrator, such as individuals and entities engaged in implementing publishing processes (including authors, reviewers, translators, graphic artists, editors, photographers, providers of printing services and distribution services). Access to your data will be also given to persons commissioned by the Adminstrator to process data as part of their work duties and as well as to entities entitled to store data in accordance by legal regulations in force.
- You have the right of access to your data, and also, subject to the legal provisions, the right to rectify, remove, restrict the processing of, transfer and oppose the processing of your data. You reserve the right to bring a charge to the supervisory body – President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00–193 Warsaw.
- Decisions taken with regard to your personal data will not be automated decisions, pursuant to art. 22 of GPDR.